• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Apparently from what I heard is that I/we did not give a big enough reason to be unbanned. So I'm going to elaborate more and also speak my mind. I nor did my friend creeperchaos29 use any time of x-ray mod. The tunnels appear like we used x-ray but we did not, that is just the way he mines (as stated above). We know x-ray is wrong, we are not that dumb. All those ores we got fair and square. We went through multiple caves to get those (with the use of fortune picks). We do not have the intention of sellings those ores at the shops on the server, if it would help you could take half of those materials.

Now this is where I speak my mind and could just make this worse but I'm gonna do it anyways. I've read through other ban appeal threads and have seen people post way less than what we have wrote but have still gotten a reply and also gave them more questions to answer. So why do we just get nothing? Posts from after we got banned have gotten replies. When asked this morning why haven't we gotten a reply a mod told my friend that we needed to "write more". Why did a lot of people before us get their hand held in what they needed to do but not us? That isn't right now is it?

We would love to be unbanned, truly we do cause we loved having the nostalgic feel of a friendly server, but if we don't then that's fine it's your call.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by limabiens - 10-11-2018, 06:16 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by limabiens - 10-12-2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 10-12-2018, 03:07 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by limabiens - 10-12-2018, 03:16 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 10-12-2018, 03:22 AM