• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
1) Are you allowed add/delete/harvest anybody else's built blocks (not natural), fenced in plants or fenced in animals?
If the builds are not natural, no I am not supposed to break/add/ or take from them. If it is a natural build such as a village, yes I am allowed to take from it's naturally spawned chests farms buildings etc.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
If a player is banned I would can not take over their build, as they may become unbanned and will want to resume with their buildings and items. If a banned player comes back online after being unbanned and their things are taken over it would result in more issues.
3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
If a build is abandoned and I know for an exact fact that it's okay to take from it, I would. If I'm unsure if it is actually abandoned or if I'm unsure if I'm allowed to do anything to it I can not.
4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
If I were to accidentally break another players block, I should apologize and get another of the same block to replace it. ( if it had been fully broken) I should then suggest that they claim their land just in case someone were to do the same thing.
5) Why did you steal the beacon?
I took the becans because I thought that I could use them for my own build, I was tired at the time but that is not an excuse to steal becans. I realize that if I wanted my own becans for my build I would have to do the work in order to get them myself.
6) What have you learned from this experience?
I learned that the rules are being pushed onto everyone seriously, and that people aren't okay with their items that they worked for go missing. This is a case where I should have thought before I acted on what I had done. I will from this point forward, think before I act and do my best to follow all rules.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Slyking801 - 11-13-2018, 02:52 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 11-13-2018, 11:35 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Slyking801 - 11-16-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Trekkie - 11-16-2018, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Slyking801 - 11-16-2018, 08:27 PM