• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
X-raying is bad because its harms the economy, keeps cheap players to have all of the money, keeps hardworking players to have no resources, and even if none of the things were true I still shouldn't have done it because it was disrespectful of the rules and the mods

X-raying harms fellow players because it keeps valuable resources and money out of their hands, also if a person who x-rays sells the resources he/she can fill up a chest in a shop and keep other players from selling the resource they worked really hard to get.

X-raying harms the economy by people getting all of the resources and money before the hard working people can creating a gap between the 1% and the working class also if a person using x-rays doesn't have a shop, or a shop selling resources there is no way of the resources getting back into the public.

a better way then x-raying is either bargaining with the person selling the, item searching for the item myself, or just naturally grinding resources and money to sell to naturally buy the item.

I have learned how well this server is run and that mods are always watching so be on your best behavior, and how cheap it is to X-ray giving me a new appreciation and more respect for them. I understand what I did was very wrong and understand if this wasn't enough to convince you to let me back on i broke the worst rule I could break and am now banned from a great server.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by rpkitty2012 - 12-28-2018, 06:37 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-28-2018, 01:58 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by rpkitty2012 - 12-28-2018, 09:56 PM
RE: Ban appeal - by UberDeathBunny - 12-29-2018, 03:53 AM