• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal #2
(01-03-2019, 01:26 PM)sporadic_walrus Wrote:
(01-03-2019, 01:13 PM)Darillium Wrote: That makes sense. I must have not seen them say that when I first joined. That is my bad. 

1) Are you allowed to modify anybody else's builds/areas, fenced in plants or fenced in animals without their permission? 
You are not allowed to do anything with anyone else's build unless they give you specific permission to do so. If you don't have permission then you shouldn't be doing anything.

2) If a player is banned can you take over their build?
No, they may be waiting on an appeal and it wouldn't be very good for them to come back for nothing. Leave their stuff and play your own game and interact with other active players on the server. 

3) If a build is abandoned can you remove any part of it?
If you have permission from that player to take some of what they left then sure, but if you even question it then you probably should just move past it and play your own game. 

4) If you accidentally break another players block what should you do?
Replace it back where it was and let them know what happened to avoid any confusion and players getting in trouble for it. 

5) What have you learned from this experience?
If you want to live in a town with other players, be sure to know all the rules. Also be mindful of other players and the space you are building in. If you want to take up a ton of space a town probably isn't the place to do it. 

You've been unbanned, welcome to Hometown.
[Image: image0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal #2 - by sporadic_walrus - 01-02-2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Ban Appeal #2 - by Darillium - 01-03-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Ban Appeal #2 - by sporadic_walrus - 01-03-2019, 01:26 PM
RE: Ban Appeal #2 - by Darillium - 01-04-2019, 04:51 AM