The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi i am BrySenpai
Server i was banned on SMP: Home Town

Minecraft User: BrySenpai

Reason for being banned: Disrespect

Person who banned me: Vilneas

The reason why i should be unbanned is: at the time "6 months ago" my account was being hacked, and i had to change my password and everything my security. so i believe that the person that was hacking me was named "nicktheking" because i was on a different server before i found out "Home Town" the server that i was on before was called "Modembug" so i believe that i should be welcomed back on this wonderful server!

Why i want to come back on "Home Town": My friends and i, "DareSenpai" & "macnaum" have been searching for a great friendly community server and before this happened i was in love with this server! the people, the staff, the grand structures. Everything on this server Home Town i have loved from the beginning when i first starting playing. i really hope you like my apeal, and i can't wait to get back on this wonderful server! 

Your's Truly ~BrySenpai  Smile

Messages In This Thread
hi i am BrySenpai - by BrySenpai - 12-24-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: hi i am BrySenpai - by Brockist - 12-24-2015, 01:10 PM
RE: hi i am BrySenpai - by vilneas - 12-25-2015, 05:32 AM
RE: hi i am BrySenpai - by BrySenpai - 12-25-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: hi i am BrySenpai - by vilneas - 12-26-2015, 12:02 AM