• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Ok, so I agree you're not using x-ray. But there's things with your mining I can't reconcile with just being normal mining. Over half of your diamond breaks are in lava pools specifically, which, while odd, would not necessarily be a red flag in and of itself.

The issue for me is the fact that none of these are visible from the surface, and most of them are extremely difficult to get to. Even with fire resistance, and fly, getting all diamond ores in these lava pools is beyond what I can consider believable to be normal mining. 

I've found your lava mines to be odd for a while now, but this in particular kinda punched me in the gut last night

[Image: 3rsScr0.jpg]

First pic being what it looked like after you mined the ore, second being what it looked like beforehand. It's super tucked off to the side, super inconvenient, super not-visible.

I checked your other mines from the past couple days and it's the same throughout, this wasn't a one-time thing

[Image: fbKF0Hb.jpg]
Diamond is under obsidian, in lava, not visible in any normal conditions

[Image: 6icwqi2.jpg]

Diamonds are far behind the wall, not visible from the surface

[Image: m3wor2u.jpg]
Diamonds not visible from where you were strip mining, had to be in the lava pool, they were a few blocks away

[Image: zzkXfJ4.jpg]
Literally not even a mine or a way to access these except straight through lava.

[Image: P0ad9sk.jpg]

Through lava

[Image: 0MEjAy6.jpg]
At the bottom of a lava pool

[Image: bdXWOkw.png]

Normal lava visibility

I stopped looking after this point. I just don't believe you're able to do this without using some sort of modification that is giving you an advantage. Whether that's something that lets you see through lava, walls, something else, I don't know. But even with fly, fire resist, haste, etc, myself and multiple other staff cannot see how this would be possible without using something else.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by Death - 09-23-2020, 06:31 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-23-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Death - 09-23-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-23-2020, 03:04 PM