• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal AGAIN
It has almost been forgotten why and when warp Diamond was made. A players warp that shows wealth, some come to see the splendour and some just to wonder why.

One of the very first things you do see is a sign that says, “Do not touch” this is in our rules as well, “Do not modify any property that is not yours without the permission of the property-owner.”

Now accidents happen and when you broke the stone, you should have told a staff member but why I banned you was that. The logs showed you also placed and removed a sign, opened the white shulker box, which you removed and added back an item and moved things around in the shulker.

When I asked you about the stone, you completely denied it, until I tp’ed you to it.

From server logs,
TheDutyPaid☠ » but what about the grief?
shrek ⁂ » oh i didnt greif
shrek ⁂ » and u cant prove i stole
TheDutyPaid☠ » so you did not break this stone?
(tp’ed)
shrek ⁂ » oh yeah but it was me trying to open discord

Also talking in chat how you were going to steal from warp Diamond, which caused other players to be concerned.

So to come back I need you to answer some questions, please take your time to think about them and before you respond.

Why are rules important, the need to follow them and not look for loopholes?

If a staff member asks you a question about your actions, why should you reply truthfully?

In the future, how could you avoid any more problems from your actions?

Messages In This Thread
ban appeal AGAIN - by gotSugma - 02-22-2023, 07:30 AM
RE: ban appeal AGAIN - by TheDutyPaid - 02-23-2023, 01:05 AM
RE: ban appeal AGAIN - by gotSugma - 02-23-2023, 02:31 AM
RE: ban appeal AGAIN - by TheDutyPaid - 02-23-2023, 03:13 AM
RE: ban appeal AGAIN - by gotSugma - 02-23-2023, 03:22 AM
RE: ban appeal AGAIN - by TheDutyPaid - 02-23-2023, 05:39 AM