• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
You claimed that my friend, who had been banned before me, was giving me information about where diamonds were located. The claim was based on the idea that I wasn't using x-ray in the video provided, but somehow knew where the diamonds were. I left the server for about 10 minutes and returned to mining about 20 minutes after my friend got banned. I mined for at least 5 minutes before starting to record.

I'm pretty sure I was also mining in a different tunnel from my friend because I ran into lava where he had been mining. So, how could my friend have known exactly where the diamonds were? You said they were just 10 blocks away from where my friend was, but they were actually probably more than 100 blocks deeper into an entirely different tunnel.

You also said I used music in the video to hide sounds that would reveal where the diamonds were. But I was just listening to loud music on Spotify, not realizing it would be recorded in the video. Both you and I heard the music at the same level, so I couldn't have heard something you couldn't.

In the screenshots you provided as evidence, you can see me switching between mining left and right. It's clear I missed a diamond that I would have seen if I was using x-ray. The message I left saying I might not play anymore also wasn't proof of anything. I actually came back to prove we weren't using x-ray, which is why I recorded the screen.

The "evidence" you've provided seems to me to be seriously overreaching when the video in itself should've been enough proof of my innocence.

I'm sorry if this message came out aggressive, but I wouldn't be trying this hard to prove my innocence if I knew I was wrong and couldn't win. I think this server is great, and I see a lot of potential in making many friends on here, I'd hate to see this opportunity go because of a simple misunderstanding.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by left_nutty - 08-15-2023, 04:33 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 08-16-2023, 10:05 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by left_nutty - 08-17-2023, 12:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 08-17-2023, 10:20 PM