• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello! :>
for some reason it's not letting me reply to specific messages, so i hope you guys see this!!

@TheDutyPaid
thank you! i'm really enjoying this server so far!

gotta be 100% honest, that was not at all what i was expecting. i loved every second of it, instant like. his voice is very unique voice. it definitely has that classic country sound, but it has a very unique quality to it. country is the genre that's the most iffy with me, and the songs are a hit or miss. 11/10 that was an instant hit. thank you so much for sharing!!

@Neko:

!!!!!!! that's almost parallel to me tbh?? the music i write started more metal too because i was in that phase and now its a lot more electronicy!

gore doesnt bother me at all, i mean, im a big fan of attack on titan and junji ito's works, and horror is my favorite genre. but i appreciate the tw! i ADORE this list!! i've already heard some of them, and i haven't listened to the ones i havent yet, but im going to after replying to this! eminem and logic, both top tier artists. homicide is one of my fave songs ever. diggy diggy hole is s tier i heckin L O V E that song. and i LOVE deathcore too. though i haven't really had the chance to actually sink my teeth into that genre, its on my to do list!

im really excited to check out the stuff i havent listened to, thank you so so much for giving such an insight into your fave kinds of music!

@synthcqtt:

im sorry, its like that irl w me too.

song??
heehoo peenut

Messages In This Thread
hello! :> - by MetuAtrox - 09-01-2023, 08:48 PM
RE: hello! :> - by TheDutyPaid - 09-02-2023, 03:52 AM
RE: hello! :> - by the4neko - 09-02-2023, 04:27 AM
RE: hello! :> - by synthcqtt - 09-03-2023, 07:11 AM
RE: hello! :> - by MetuAtrox - 09-03-2023, 07:32 PM
RE: hello! :> - by LightSquid - 09-05-2023, 09:21 PM