• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xoenan - Ban Appeal
Me withdrawing money has nothing to do with your ban. You were not banned for ''going back to shops'' after I spoke with you. You yourself wrote what the reason for your ban is: reselling to shops despite knowing full well that it's against the shop rules in some shops.

I explained to you that on this server, reselling is exactly what you were doing, which is buying from one shop and selling to another shop. Call it what you'd like, it's still not allowed at many shops on this server, and you knew that, because one shop owner you were selling to called you out on it and explained that not all shops allow reselling and you should be checking the rules at each shop. This was HOURS before I logged in and found you reselling to my shop. When I confronted you, you acted as though you had no idea about the reselling rules, and led me to believe you were innocent in the matter, when in fact, you did know the rules at that point, and STILL you neglected to read the rules at the shops you were visiting, or simply ignored the rules and continued to resell anyways.

Your ''why do you want to come back'' section also has to do with ''i thought you were done'' and ''i should've asked to see if you were'' when none of that has anything to do with your ban. We went over this already when you DM'd me on discord before you even appealed, so I'm not sure why you're still trying to include it in your appeal when it's irrelevant.

Feel free to update your appeal with correct information and try again.

Messages In This Thread
Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by Xoenan - 01-08-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 01-08-2024, 06:23 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by Xoenan - 01-08-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 01-09-2024, 05:16 AM