• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xoenan - Ban Appeal
I’m not sure exactly what else to say. I provided the correct information according to my knowledge.

Yes. I was told that only some shops allow reselling. But I am 100% not sure of all of them that do and don’t. I didn’t read the rule signs on every shop I went to. Some shops I didn’t even see rules to be honest. Maybe they were somewhere out of view. I’m not sure.

You did tell me not to buy or sell, and I did see transactions of money being removed then some money added back.
After seeing the money added back in I thought you were done. Not sure why I was getting money added in instead of just removing it.

UPDATE:
I read all the server rules when I joined the server. No where it mentioned reselling against the server rules.
I recommend adding that into the server rules when someone first joins.
The reselling rule is a player made rule. Not a server made rule. So actually I didn’t break any server rules. I broke a player rule made by players. Meaning the ban was not necessary actually since I didn’t break a server rule. So a player rule counts as a server rule? I don’t think so in my opinion because that would mean a player could just make rules on a sign and they automatically become a server rule even though an admin didn’t make the rule (because it’s not shown in the rules when you first join.)
What should have happened is to be blocked/banned from those player shops individually since it’s a player rule and not a server rule.

Messages In This Thread
Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by Xoenan - 01-08-2024, 05:15 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 01-08-2024, 06:23 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by Xoenan - 01-08-2024, 06:44 PM
RE: Xoenan - Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 01-09-2024, 05:16 AM