• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Well, if this isn't an essay, I will sure feel stupid after writing this.

Well, the simple answer to why I shouldn't take what doesn't belong to me is that it doesn't belong to me. I know tat this doesn't sound like I added effort to that, but it is an accurate answer. I didn't earn it. I stole it. The rules you have on grief are there for a reason. DON'T GRIEF. It's very simple, but I guess I like the acquisition of new, rare, items, not thinking about exactly how I acquired them and how it might not have been very ethical (spoiler alert: it isn't). I look back on this now and realize I seem to be a different player in this aspect: I more focus on exploiting things on major servers, and truly relax and take it easy on the smaller servers such as yours, instead of being a chaotic little gremlin who takes everything that isn't nailed down. If I don't follow the rules, in addition to being banned, I also affect the other players experience as well. If they can't access the farms, then their play experience is diminished. That's honestly the main reason why I feel so guilty about this.

Alright, thanks for listening. I think this is a necropost.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by ToadRageThe5th - 09-07-2023, 05:19 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 09-09-2023, 03:54 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by ToadRageThe5th - 03-17-2024, 04:51 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by TheDutyPaid - 03-17-2024, 02:50 PM