• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal tacotris
Where to begin?
What bothers me more than the mistruth is your flippant attitude the entire time. We could've had a normal conversation about what had happened, and had you kept your cool, it probably wouldn't have resulted in me banning you. Instead, you patronize me and tell me that I am wrong about things that I can't be wrong about. The logs do not lie, this is a fact, not a debate. Yet you treat it like one:
[Image: UnYg8LU.png]
[Image: w9NQG2t.png]
[Image: 6YYlGAl.png]
[Image: 4hzH3Tg.png]
[Image: Y1HNDot.png]
[Image: QLn5MWV.png]
[Image: ELSNqaH.png]

Here is where I started to get annoyed. Not only did you ask me about it the day before, you told me half-truths to try and get your way. 
[Image: v40vlN2.png]
You told me you died in the middle of the graveyard at /warp pvp. The WG region completely protects that area and I tried dying several times in the area you said you died and around it to no avail. You did also die right outside the arena. I can't prove that you were flying around inside the arena and glitched outside of it, what I can prove is that CoreProtect logged you dying on the ground outside the barrier wall that encases /warp pvp. That unfortunate situation is probably best avoided when you're in areas with a spotty connection, such as the highway.

Being aggressive towards me and telling me that I'm lying is not the way to get what you want. Especially when I'm not lying, and I am almost positive you saw the mail. 
[Image: rmP336V.png]
[Image: bR66zyP.png]
Not only that, but another staff member confirmed for me yesterday that it was still in your mailbox. So you either typed /mail read and completely ignored the message, or you're lying to me.

Next:
Going to several staff members to try to get your way is also incredibly sneaky. Duty told you no, I told you no, and yet you still went to Dead afterward.
[Image: VO1lzsQ.png]

This is not the first time you've gotten banned as a result of your temper. You received your Discord ban the same way. Not only that, but you've received several warnings for spamming caps and being rude to people. Your flippant and know-all attitude seems to be the main reason that you keep getting in trouble. Why should I trust that it's going to be any different if I let you back?

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-21-2024, 05:08 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by Nether_Ruler - 03-22-2024, 04:34 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-22-2024, 04:59 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by Nether_Ruler - 03-26-2024, 02:37 AM
RE: Ban appeal tacotris - by .TacoTris - 03-26-2024, 04:04 AM