The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: Fhomhair

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): Grief. Banned by Nether_Ruler. Appeal your ban at http://www.hometownmc.com/forums.

Who banned you: Nether_Ruler

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): Apparently I was banned due to taking an unclaimed beacon? Note that this beacon not only had no claim, but it was deep inside a cave with nobody around it (that I fell inside with my elytra!) not too far from my home. So naturally I thought that if said beacon was not only unclaimed, but sitting inside a random cave, that it clearly wasn't important enough to come back and retrieve for later use.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to be let back in so I can continue to play on Cavspanther and I's humble little island alone. The survival world size is small enough as is and we are simply reaping what few resources we have around us without having to go to the resource world or just pay for everything. As a survival is suppose to be. If the beacon was that important the person who left it would have voted on the server for the day and easily gotten a golden shovel and claimed it. My friend and I JUST joined this server and we have been voting and haven't caused any trouble thus far, so this ban feels extremely unfair.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Fhomhair - 05-23-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Nether_Ruler - 05-23-2024, 08:47 PM