• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got banned for this joke ?????
You still haven't answered my fourth question to explain this 'joke' and I want you to explain why you said it; what it means to you; 

Regardless; Making jokes of this caliber not only can get you in trouble in the real world we do not allow them on our server; They're completely inappropriate to refer to a server staff member especially who is dealing with your appeal. Regarding the stolen items; you had stolen several enchantment books proof of which is showcased here:

[Image: MHvXMTR.png]

However, considering your personal circumstances I am willing to unban you from the server as I believe you can change and I believe you are truly sorry/regretful of your actions; However, this is given that you agree to several things;

If you are banned for a second time an appeal will not be taken lightly and could result in a permanent ban.

Upon unban; you will return every enchanted book stolen within three to five days to a staff member.

You solemnly swear you will respect other players and re-read our rules in the tutorial, the command /rules, and will ask any question/clarification of rules to a staff member.

Once you've agreed to these things here; you will be unbanned shortly after.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Messages In This Thread
RE: I got banned for this joke ????? - by Cil - 06-12-2024, 12:28 PM
RE: I got banned for this joke ????? - by Cil - 06-13-2024, 12:04 PM
RE: I got banned for this joke ????? - by Cil - 06-16-2024, 09:54 AM