The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal (sorry)
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned from the SMP

Minecraft name: LavaLagunaLuna

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): "beacon and beacon base theft"

Who banned you: Esptree

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I do not deny what i did. I did steal a beacon as well as the base. However, i thought that it was not disallowed to steal stuff that was not claimed. This because i thought that is why the claim kit exists. I would normally not steal from someone regardless but the base was already raided. I asked my friend to reread me the rules from when you first join the server. I now reliase that no type of stealing is allowed but that is not how i first interpreted it. I do have some issues when it comes to that stuff (mods/admin may message me on discord (LavaLagunaLuna) if you have questions regarding this). I would never have stolen the beacon and its base (i also stole a crafting table, sorry about that) if i knew it was against the rules. If i manage to get the mercy of the mods and get unbanned i promise i will never steal again (not even a crafting table). Now when i reliase that no type of stealing is allowed i understand why i was banned. I would like to get unbanned and i would suggest if you could remove all my stuff/progress (pls let me keep my claim checking stick) as i do not want any traces of the stealing i did when i thought it was allowed.

Why do you want to come back: Hometown smp made it feel like i could just exist in peace without feeling lonely. It was the perfect amount of people to be fun without being overwhelming wich i often experience. (also there was this amazing person who taught me minecraft arcitecture (thank you so much Angrypapapug))

Note: If admins/mods of the server have any questions regarding this you can contact me on discord (LavaLagunaLuna)

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal (sorry) - by LavaLagunaLuna - 06-24-2024, 05:52 AM
RE: Ban appeal (sorry) - by esptree - 06-24-2024, 06:23 AM