• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me because of my brother.
Let me go through your time on the server:

The first thing you did on the server was stealing a crafting table. And then you started looting someones chests and furnaces. Now this all happened within the first 15 minutes of you joining. And in chat I don’t see much change in your chatting, there is maybe a 5 minute window between two of your messages. Now could your brother use your pc in that time? Sure and probably would have enough time to loot these chests and furnaces, but I’m pretty sure you would notice and return the items (not the best way to deal with it, you should always contact staff in these situations) or asked staff what to do.

Then you played for a bit, left and joined again after a few hours (not sure if for you it was the other day, or just later that day). You played for a bit and then you started looting this house, where you broke a bunch of beds and killed all the villagers there. Then you tped to a place where you did more grief and you found an dragon egg here:

[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » why is there a random egg
[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » like ender dragon egg
[Rookie] Gu1lherme2006 » mine now ig

Just minutes after that you stole that iron beacon and anvil. Just minutes after that you found your mountain and started working on your base. You put all the iron blocks into one chest. The beacon and egg is in a different chest and the anvil, you placed it at your base with the other anvil that you got from warp free (no problem with that one).

Now I can’t prove that it was you and not your brother who did all the theft and grief, but hope you understand that it’s really suspicious, that you would join the server, play for few minutes, leave your room, your brother would hop on, start breaking the rules and then you would return and continue like nothing happened (two times).

If “brother did it” was just an excuse and it was in fact you, I would appreciate it if you “start this appeal over again” by responding with what really happened. If it was really your brother, then write your response with him and just write down everything you can remember where you broke the rules and why you should not do that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban me because of my brother. - by the4neko - 08-09-2024, 01:12 AM
RE: Unban me because of my brother. - by the4neko - 08-14-2024, 12:29 PM
RE: Unban me because of my brother. - by the4neko - 08-15-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Unban me because of my brother. - by the4neko - 08-15-2024, 08:10 PM