• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ban Appeal
Thank you for your honesty about using X-Ray. I'm going to disregard your answer to "Why you should be unbanned" because I see absolutely nothing in there giving a valid reason why you should be unbanned. Valid responses usually show some sort of remorse. Perhaps explain how x-ray hurts a server and it's players. Mention something about regretting the use of x-ray, not just because you got caught, but because of the negative impact on everyone else.

I wouldn't expect you to show any remorse, however, because shortly after you were banned on the smp server, you evaded your ban through the #server-chat on discord. I believe your exact words were, you were banned "for xraying like 20 dias or smthXD" and "idrc tbh". If you don't really care, to be honest, why are you appealing your ban? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and let you redo the question on "Why should you be unbanned" in a new reply.

Also, just to note, you won't have any input on the conditions of your return should you happen to be unbanned. That is decided by staff and typically involves the wiping of your balance and confiscation of anything valuable. If you're caught using x-ray, it's safe to assume that every diamond you ever mined on the server was found with x-ray.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by KingSlayer24810 - 09-03-2024, 02:10 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-06-2024, 07:00 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KingSlayer24810 - 09-06-2024, 12:54 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by KingSlayer24810 - 09-06-2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-08-2024, 10:14 PM