The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xray ban
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft username: Ryan__Stein

Reason for your ban (exactly what it says when you try to log in!): using x-ray. zero tolerance etc...

Who banned you: DiamondBlockBen

Why should you be unbanned (Why should we give you a second chance?): I dont have xray the closest thing I have to xray is a shader that makes ores glow allowing me to see them from further away. I will attach a photo of what that looks like. all my diamonds have been found by either strip mining before I donated and got fly and then after by flying around caves and mining anything I see. I have mined probably 10-15 diamonds that would be sus and ill gotten, and those I got by flying fast enough to make the world load stutter and allowing me to see the glow.

Why do you want to come back: I mean why would I have donated to then cheat and get banned. I assure you I didn't Xray and if you want me to remove my shader I will. if what I did causes strife or grief amongst other players I apologize but I keep to myself and don't bother anyone and definitely didn't set out to get more diamonds to hurt anyone. if you decide to deny me I understand, but like i said the worst I've done is fly around and gotten some load error diamonds, I haven't been farming for the sake of any nefarious means.

Messages In This Thread
xray ban - by Ryan__Stein - 09-09-2024, 10:31 PM
RE: xray ban - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-09-2024, 10:53 PM
RE: xray ban - by Ryan__Stein - 09-09-2024, 11:25 PM
RE: xray ban - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-10-2024, 07:27 PM