• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"XRay" Ban
I don't have a lot of time to give you a thorough reply, but I wanted to share with you a screenshot of the mining you did yesterday before you had the magic diamond finding pickaxe so you'd have a chance to change your story. Notice in the picture, you mined straight down to Y level -22, then started mining horizontally due South. Once you were directly above a cluster of diamonds, you cleared the deepslate beneath you to reveal the diamonds. You then mined horizontally leading you directly to the next cluster of diamonds. After mining these diamonds, you turned West and mined downward leading you to the next closest cluster only 7 blocks away. These weren't lucky finds. You knew the diamonds were there and you mined directly to them.

I made a note to watch your mining activity after witnessing this yesterday. When you resumed mining today with your new pickaxe, you did try to cover your x-ray by mining a bit wildly, but it was clear you knew which direction to mine. You were being watched by multiple staff while you were mining today. Before you would mine to the next diamond ore, you would look around in all directions to see which were the closest.

Before I sign off for the day, I wanted to give you a second chance to revise your story.

[Image: ZBilKuK.png]

Messages In This Thread
"XRay" Ban - by Kearney1207 - 09-12-2024, 12:31 AM
RE: "XRay" Ban - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-12-2024, 12:59 AM