• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
After banning you for the blatant x-ray style mining tunnels I saw left by you... I looked into the server logs, including shop and auction logs, to figure out where all the illegitimate products ended up. 

Not only did you auction and sell x-rayed items to several players and shops (which took hours of my time to track down and reverse all the transactions and remove all the illegitimate items and money from the economy...), but you also committed re-selling between several shops which have explicit rules against reselling, (buying from one shop and selling to another shop for profit), as well as surpassing the daily sell limits of shops that have explicit rules against it. 

From what I could tell, the majority of your ~5 hours spent on our server was full of greedy and selfish economic endeavors, and lying and bragging about how easy it is all the while.

[Image: LfqTf7d.jpeg]

[Image: zylBktW.jpeg]

[Image: cVlAiZn.jpeg]

Bottom line, you're going to have to do much better than a 1 sentence appeal to convince me why we should give you a second chance on our server.

Food for thought, an excerpt from the ban appeal format page:

[Image: 4gGLP9H.jpeg]

Messages In This Thread
My Ban Appeal - by GhostlyLostBoy - 09-23-2024, 04:00 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by melaniebeedot - 09-24-2024, 05:35 AM
RE: My Ban Appeal - by GhostlyLostBoy - 09-24-2024, 06:44 AM