• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I can't tell you how surprised I was to discover that someone who had joined the server nearly a year and a half ago and had reached Member rank had resorted to using X-Ray to find diamond ore. And then I saw you were denying it on discord.
[Image: LRa9Iv5.png]

I'm happy to see that in your appeal, you decided to change your story a bit, but it seems you're still not admitting the use of X-ray. Even if there were a pearl glitch that made you see through walls, you would need a texture pack to show the ores. Any glitches that allow you to see through walls will only show you void and caves. This wasn't a vanilla glitch. You installed the mod/texture pack that allowed you to see ores that had not been exposed which is x-ray no matter how you spin it.

Before we can consider unbanning a player that violated our zero tolerance policy on x-ray, I'd like for you to answer a few questions for staff to consider when we review your appeal.

1. Why do you think we have a zero-tolerance policy on x-ray, including any x-ray-like mining activities?

2. How does x-raying and x-ray-like mining affect other players? How does it affect shop owners? How does it affect the server's economy as a whole?

3. Why should a second chance be given to someone who was well aware of the rules and chose to break them anyway?

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by .TigerBrot790931 - 09-24-2024, 09:40 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by DiamondBlockBen - 09-24-2024, 10:12 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by .TigerBrot790931 - 09-24-2024, 10:37 PM