The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 1.63 Average
Boxy's Ban Appeal
Server I was banned on: SMP 

Minecraft IGN: Groovey_Juicey

Reason for me being banned: X-Ray

Who banned me: Grimm_Wolfe

Why I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I am very sorry for cheating on hometown I know it was wrong and I shouldn't have done it...I feel as tho I really fucked up by X-Raying it was very stupid of me and I shouldn't have dun did it...I will do anything I can to be unbanned and welcomed back in your community I will give up everything I own I will start over I don't even care as long as I can play on here again It would be amazing

Why I want to come back: I want to come back mostly for the community of everyone being there for you it feels really good being apart of something this good I mean HomeTown has done a really good job of bringing together people into a good community I also want to come back because I have built a lot of builds on here and it would suck to lose all of that progess I also have spent many many dollars irl cash for this server and before you say "we don't care that you donated you donated to support the server" and I have a counter to that I exactly want to support HomeTown I will always support HomeTown no matter what...

Messages In This Thread
Boxy's Ban Appeal - by Groovey_Juicey - 12-24-2015, 08:46 AM
RE: Boxy's Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 12-30-2015, 02:24 PM