The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chest minecart bug and hopper minecarts
Since I could not, and no one could, with good evidence, get a hopper and a minecart to cooperate on the server, I believe it is quite reasonable to fix this redstone bug, though not specific to the server, with hopper minecarts. Whenever the minecart fails to put item into hoppers or vise versa, the hopper minecart will do the job. 

Let me make an analogy here, if you are the CEO of a power company, and recently one of the power plants had an accident and is shut down, perhaps for a year or perhaps permanently. But one thing is for sure, you cannot say to people "just live without power until the plant is back running". You find alternatives, and so I should get hopper minecarts to replace the chest carts in my auto furnace, since it turned out, pure hopper and redstone is also flawed. 
Also recently I've been trying to build public furnace arrays and not succeeding through this redstone bug.

As a matter of fact, I already have one running my brewer array because Shis could not get the hopper to put any ingredients into a chest cart.

Messages In This Thread
Chest minecart bug and hopper minecarts - by _JELLy__ - 07-05-2016, 12:02 PM