The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (x-ray apology)
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Zeuclyptus

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: Firstly I want to admit that I have used x-ray texture pack and i really apologize for my deeds. I hope the staff will forgive me and give me another chance.

This server is my favorite server, the community here is very good and the staff is also very helpful. I was really enjoying the server and was exploring all the amazing builds on the server. I got greedy and also wanted to build something huge and beautiful. Then i started using the texture pack and started mining to get some easy resources, but now i really feel I shouldn`t have done that, instead i would have done mining in a fair manner.

I have learned from my mistake and i have promised my self to never use the texture pack again. If the staff considers my appeal, I would really be thankful to them and i promise to  never do it again. I will make sure to follow all the rules of the server and never do anything against the rules.

I am ready to destroy all the things I got from the x-ray mining.

Why do you want to come back: I love the server. I have made a small house and made friends, I want to play with them, they are really good people. I want to help the community to grow. It has been really fun playing on the server since I joined , even it has been a sort journey but a beautiful one. I want to continue play on the server, make new friends and have fun with them.
I have learnt from my mistake and I promise never to repeat it again. I would be grateful if I got another chance seeing that I have done such a wrong deed. I would never ever let you down and always abide by the rules.

-Zeuclyptus

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal (x-ray apology) - by zeu - 07-07-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (x-ray apology) - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-11-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (x-ray apology) - by zeu - 07-16-2016, 12:07 PM
RE: Ban Appeal (x-ray apology) - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-18-2016, 09:56 PM