• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It was fun while it lasted.
Words well said. I mean I am not fond of all the staff and honestly sometimes they get in my nerves with the shit they say. But understand the street they go through it is liking running a day care ....sorry for the analogy but it is true. A bunch of kids aka the people asking for shit to be done that they could do for them selves or they really do need hello and getting little time to chill out. (I am not dissing anyone here ok the daycare thing is a comparison calm your mitts and tits) but anyway Yes I have lost much of my work but IK it is for the better that I do. I am excited for the future of this place . What the staff does is out of a labor of love and I have full respect for those that work hard for this server . I want my goal of this new age of the server is to reach what and where they have landed. I wanna better my self and give back to the server that has been there for a long time for me . FUCK the politics. FUCK the racists, reverse racists, sexists and reverse sexists. I am here to play and I am proud . THATS BECAUSE OF THE STAFF ...THANK YOU

Messages In This Thread
It was fun while it lasted. - by BZZBBZ - 07-12-2016, 02:07 AM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by Star - 07-12-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by Grimm_Wolfe - 07-12-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by GhostBuster123 - 07-12-2016, 04:55 AM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by Thorsassin - 07-12-2016, 05:42 AM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by Geckorian - 07-13-2016, 09:22 PM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by itsynibbles - 07-13-2016, 09:57 PM
RE: It was fun while it lasted. - by vilneas - 07-13-2016, 10:34 PM