The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tamed dogs reverting to wolves
Hey guys,

Rowe told me to post this here so, here we go. About 2 hours ago, give or take, I tamed 3 wolves and returned home. I gave 2 of them rotten flesh and bred a pup. I fed the pup and had it grow to adult size, then game all 4 dogs a yellow collar. I kept them sitting in my house.

About an hour ago, I tped home from some mining to find that my "dogs" were still sitting, but for some reason, their eyes were like a wolf's, and they lost their collars. I thought that was odd and tried to feed one and it spawned hearts, but didn't get up when I right-clicked it. So it was not just a graphical bug. I punched one to get it to stand up, because, if it were still a dog, it wouldn't attack me back, right? Wrong. It got red eyes and made the other "sitting" wolves turn against me and nearly killed me- I tped to spawn just in time. I was in a panic on chat for a while, and KatNip had no idea what was going on, maybe a problem with the plugins, and Rowe didn't know, either. Like  I said before, he recommended me to post it here for discussion.

Currently, I await an answer or solution to this, and am keeping the (now non-hostile) wolves in my house, as I am out of bones, and cannot re-tame them. I also don't want to go through their reversion again. Also, please know that there are many users with dogs playing, and I hope they don't make the same near-fatal mistake I did. So please, if you have any idea on what's going on, please help me out. Thank you!

-Droid
Roger, Roger.

Messages In This Thread
Tamed dogs reverting to wolves - by CISsuperdroid - 07-19-2016, 05:35 AM
RE: Tamed dogs reverting to wolves - by Hunto10 - 07-23-2016, 08:53 AM