The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Mass Grief Ban on Hometown SMP
Hello,

Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP):
smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name:
Tyreaq

Reason for your ban:
Mass Griefing
X-ray

Who banned you:
Grimm/Kat

Why should you be unbanned:
I should be unbanned because my acts came out of frustration because we were making good
progress on a build. After it was taken away from us because we didn't get the proper
permission, I thought it would be a good idea to grief because I was so frustrated. I realize
now the consequences of such actions and how this really is not worth it. I liked playing
on this server for the time that I had even though I broke the rules. I should have followed
them better and I promise to follow and comply with all of the rules if I do get unbanned.
For x-ray I used it as a short period of time because I wanted to get full diamond armor.
Obviously this was a stupid idea on my part because this is part of the reason I got banned.
I will also make sure to not use x-ray again if I do get this appeal accepted.

Why do you want to come back:
Although I made the mistake of building within the 100 block radius I always enjoy playing
on survival servers. I enjoy this because it is a little more relaxing especially because
there is no PvP aspect. This allows me to work on my own progress and not have to worry about
fighting people. I messed up due to being frustrated. I understand this is no excuse but the
reason for my frustration was because we spent hours on a build which ended up being nothing
because the girl that we built to close to was not okay with it. So I was not being myself
and caused harm for no reason what so ever. I believe my actions will change now because I
realize the consequences of breaking these rules and how it is not worth it.

Note:
I have been IP banned and I have the same IP address as LighSkinPapi.

I hope you understand :)

Messages In This Thread
Mass Grief Ban on Hometown SMP - by tyreaq - 08-02-2016, 09:54 PM