The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ban
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: Evilpig920

Reason for your ban: Using alts during a temp ban

Who banned you: DK

Why should you be unbanned: I was having a lot of fun on the winter event, but I got temp banned for cheating, so I used an ALT account to bypass the temp ban. I was not planning on cheating with the alt account (Because I couldn't, and ill get banned). But I really wanted to play the winter event because it was fun. Hometown is a very good server because it is run very well and it has a stable economy. I am truly sorry and I will not do it again. 

Why do you want to come back: I really like hometown because there is a lot of potential for players to succeed. The economy is stable, and it is run well. I have quite a lot of friends on the server and they want me back. Lets hope we can get this conflict solved so we can learn to trust each other again.

Thanks, evilpig

Messages In This Thread
Ban - by Evilpig920 - 01-05-2016, 07:22 AM
RE: Ban - by DK_ - 01-06-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Ban - by Evilpig920 - 01-07-2016, 05:10 AM
RE: Ban - by DK_ - 01-07-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Ban - by Evilpig920 - 01-08-2016, 03:30 AM