The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BloodOathKeeper Ban Appeal (For your consideration(
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival server

Minecraft name: Used to be either CapnCrunchySpam or The ManicMagician and is currently BloodOathKeeper again.

Reason for your ban: "Being a nuisance" (I was being a downer and antagnoistic.)

Who banned you: Pretty sure it was a group decision.

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I should be unbanned because it's been quite a bit since I was banned. My behavior was inexcusable at the time, whether it be me spamming the forum, or just the way I was treating people at the time and for that I apologize to the staff and the people who may have fell victim to the way I was acting. I have no idea how long ago my ban was, but if I were to be unbanned I will be on my best behavior, to avoid being a nuisance to the players and staff as I was before. I can understand if this will be shot down or denied immediately, but I figured I'd give an appeal a shot again after it's been awhile. I can elaborate more if you guys so wish I do so, I am willing to apologize to specific individuals if they are still upset with me, and I will promise to behave in a more civil manner rather than the way I was acting before. 

Why do you want to come back: I put a lot of work into the server firstly, secondly, I still have some friends who play on here and I would like to be able to play on here with them again, and thirdly, the server, despite my negative attitude towards in the past, had always been a place for me to be able to take things easy and just chill out on. Again, I would very much appreciate a consideration and a possible unbanning but if you feel like it wouldn't be worth the risk, effort, etc to bring me back, I would understand. 

Messages In This Thread
BloodOathKeeper Ban Appeal (For your consideration( - by Cwe4445 - 08-04-2016, 05:48 AM