The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
(NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741)
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: KawaiiGirl741

Reason for your ban: Theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I fully admit to stealing things. When I built my first how I completely forgot about the rule where you can build within 100 blocks of someone. There was a stone wall and I didn't really see it until my house was finished. I knew there was a rule for no 1x1 block pillars and I thought it was just one of those things. So i broke it and thought nothing of it. But, the next day I had mail saying things about how people had to roll it back and how I had to move my house, so i left peacefully. I also vaguely remember taking an end rod from somewhere but I dont remember where and I (ignorantly) thought nothing of it. There also was a time when I went to /warp Jellyend (I thought the farm was public because I didn't read the sign) So, when I went to open the door I accidentally placed a torch. When I broke it I also broke the block of clay under it. When I went to go chase the block I (again, Ignorantly) jumped into the void trying to get it. I told people and someone (I don't remember who) fixed it. I fully admit to my mistakes and regret them. I should have asked about the wall, and I should have tried to get an end rod fairly, and I should have read the signs at jellyend.

Why do you want to come back: I want to redeem myself. I want to redeem myself and I want to be a better person. This server is one of my favorites purely because of the other players and staff. It makes the server fun. I know that no amount of time or money or anything like that can redeem myself, but my future actions can.

To everyone who I have hurt, I put out this apology; I'm sorry for what I may have done to you, and I strive to be a better person then I was before.

Messages In This Thread
(NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741) - by kawaiigirl741 - 08-08-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: (NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741) - by Rowebot - 08-09-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: (NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741) - by Rowebot - 08-11-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: (NEW) Ban Appeal (KawaiiGirl741) - by Rowebot - 08-12-2016, 06:38 AM