The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): SMP

Minecraft name: __Jordan__

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: The reason why I should be unbanned is because I realized what I've done wrong and I have realized that was definitely not an alright thing to have done. I never really thought I would bite the bullet like this but I've also heard of many great people getting the same shot that I just did. It was a very stupid thing for me to do. Realizing that Tpa-ing to get a glimps of single chunk loads to execute the areas where diamonds are was a very stupid idea that I was fully aware of doing. I would love to be unbanned to see all of my friends and see the whole community as one. I love all the people on here including the staff and I am a simplistic minded person. I will always have this in the back of my mind whenever I teleport to anyone. I am truly sorry for my behavior.

(I respect star very much for handing me what I've clearly deserved and I would like to keep seeing star and many other HT'ers as well)

Why do you want to come back: The reason why I really would like to come back is because I have some huge project that I have been currently working on. I have friends on there that I would love to still see and I would love to get back to my normal self. I would love to be apart of HT once again and I love to have fun on this server. I have an amazing time on there talking to friends and what not and this is the first time I've ever caused trouble like this. I've always taken my responsibilities on this server with a great deal of pride and a great deal of laughter along with a bunch of witty comments and that is how I see. I love making people happy on this server as well. I really do hope that I can come back. I know the consequences of what I've done are to the microscopic level of intolerable attitude and for that I can never forget what I've done. I came to HT to have fun and never wanted to cause a disturbance in such great beauty that this server has.
[VIP 1]

/Warp Titan

Future
/Warp MegaDome
/Warp Olympus

Messages In This Thread
X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-07-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-09-2016, 03:44 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-09-2016, 05:00 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-10-2016, 12:20 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by __Jordan__ - 01-10-2016, 12:52 AM
RE: X-Ray Glitching: Ban Appeal - by Star - 01-10-2016, 01:34 AM