The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.63 Average
Abusive Staff (Lexachu, Viloceraptor)
First all, I'd like to say I'm not going to be surprised if posting this gets me banned. I'm also expecting them to have next to no punishment, because of course any friends they may have on this server will come running to defend them. Also, I have very few screenshots because I didn't believe it would escalate to this. Here's how everything started:

I just joined the server today, after a couple of jokes, Lexachu decided I was trolling and told me to stop or else I would be muted/banned (don't remember exact words, happened about 2 hours ago). I made a few more jokes then stopped and didn't talk for about an hour and a half. I joined the Plug.Dj and had my song skipped, then read the rules and corrected it. Some kids decided that was enough to berate me, so of course I said things back to them, which got me a 24 hour ban from Plug.Dj. After messaging Lexachu demanding an explanation because it's ridiculous that I got punished for defending myself. Viloceraptor decided to intervene and message me, saying I was disrespecting staff because I said to Lexachu, "Are you ignoring me because you know I'm right?". Then I asked him how was I disrespecting staff, and he told me I needed to stop being disrespectful. I tried to understand how I was being disrespectful so I could maybe fix whatever I was doing wrong. He then told me I was "being annoying" and "pestering him". He then threatened to ban me for absolutely no reason. I think these staff members need to be either demoted or need to be trained and study whatever handbook you have in place for them.

I've edited the messages to hopefully make them easy to read. It was all I was able to screenshot. If he has any counter-evidence of me doing anything actually wrong I'd encourage him to post it here on this thread.

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE/LOCK THE THREAD, I WANT EVERYONE TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THEIR OPINIONS.

Edit - He either logged off or just decided to ignore me entirely after the last message, not sure which.
Edit - I was told that the Plug.Dj is not run by the server, anything done/said in the Plug.Dj means nothing anymore since it's player owned. I apologize for the misunderstanding on my part.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Abusive Staff (Lexachu, Viloceraptor) - by FruitsAndVeggies - 08-16-2016, 10:40 AM