• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leaving for an Indeterminable Amount of Time
(01-15-2016, 08:10 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: I have always been bad at saying good bye, and trust me, youte not the only one who is being bored for minecraft. It is really sad to see you go, i hope you will have better life out there. I hope to see you again someday, and if you come back one day, were all here waiting for you.
Bye Rasse! 

(01-15-2016, 11:23 PM)Sky Wrote: Cya mate, I will miss you.. You made some pretty cool  things and you were all round awesome, we will always be waiting if you return!
Cya sky, miss ya! 

(01-17-2016, 05:27 AM)GhostBuster123 Wrote: Well Beo I wish you luck for everything that you dude Beo. You have done a lot of good for me and II hope that you do great. IF you ever get board come back online have some fun
I'm not Beo.... 

(01-17-2016, 06:38 AM)vilneas Wrote: best of luck with all you do, we will see ya if you make it back to HomeTown.
Bye Vil! Thanks for being so kind to me. Your situation with your kid is extremely relatable and was interesting to hear about how much your son and I are alike. I'll miss ya :< </3 

Also, I've been checking on the website lately and that's why I'm responding to say bye. But I might not be active at all on the site anymore. So if you respond to say bye, Bye! In advanced!
 ~ Member since February 2014 ~
[Image: 1v5bXnq.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leaving for an Indeterminable Amount of Time - by Brockist - 01-17-2016, 02:31 PM