• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal
(01-11-2016, 08:20 AM)Tic_tak14 Wrote: Well.... I can't do anything about it when it's in the past but maybe a second chance would prove YOU wrong. Because I know what I did was wrong but you can't get past your arrogant self to understand that. That's probably why I'll stayed banned.

No, you'll stay banned because you completely disregarded our rules and incurred very high damages to another player for personal gain.  Then, you show you're still immature by insulting a staff-member rather than accept the consequences of your actions, which will not stand with me.

The quiz you were tested on and completed is a tacit contract between you and the server stating you have fully read, understood, and will abide by the rules of the server at all times, and failure to do so will result in an appropriate punishment being placed on your account.  It's a simple matter that people get perma-banned when a benchmark of damages is reached–25k items being stolen would be able cross that benchmark multiple times.

You have only yourself to blame for being banned.  Also–guess what–2nd chances are rare in the real-world, so use this opportunity to learn from your complete failure to stop blaming others and actually mature.

Locking thread.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Tic_tak14 - 01-10-2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 01-11-2016, 05:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Tic_tak14 - 01-11-2016, 06:15 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vilneas - 01-11-2016, 07:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Tic_tak14 - 01-11-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 01-11-2016, 02:00 PM