The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimatebrony11's ban appeal (Please read Pat)
Code:
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP):HomeTown Non-Grief Server[/b]

[b]Minecraft name:[/b] Ultimatebrony11

[b]Reason for your ban:[/b] Arguing with staff and lude comments

[b]Who banned you:[/b] Vilneas

[b]Why should you be unbanned:[/b] I should be unbanned based upon bias opinion and utter
unprofessional behavior as an admin and a staff representative. I was banned for the reason of lude
comments and arguing with staff, all I had said was "Cum here" a few times to get Shadow's attention.
I thus tried explaining myself to a mod politely and calmly and was kicked for "arguing with staff".
I had not gotten a chance to explain my side of the story due to the bias of previous meetings with
the admin that was on duty. I had broken another rule which I had apologized for and I understand
what I had done wrong but this ban from your lovely server from which I had made numerous friends on
was unjust and disgusting to say the least. I have never seen such unprofessionalism in a staff
member until jack, he had a blinded bias of me and was not fair or just with his actions nor
will he let someone explain themselves. Please pat if you read this, may we talk on skype or discord
even the phone. I am horrified and disgusted at the actions of your staff member known as jack, I
was unjustly banned and I wish to explain my side to Pat to clear up any complications
without bias or unprofessional behavior

[b]Why do you want to come back:[/b]I Truly love this server, I've set up a home in it, spent hours
building and mining making friends. Figuring out the basics and learning warps and helping others.
I wish to continue on your lovely server and I wish to come back with no problems and build even
more, setting a foundation for the people around me and welcoming new players and helping each other
out. I never wished to break the rules, I never had any passion or even the slightest though about
breaking any of the rules and if I had without reasonable doubt I am sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Ultimatebrony11's ban appeal (Please read Pat) - by Robert Stens - 10-08-2016, 05:33 AM