The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A final appeal?
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: TheCrookedDoctor

Reason for your ban: Chat etiquette

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: So, I was told by my brother, that I should re apply, and so, I tried to explain how this would be frivolous, as They had already said I would not be excepted back to HomeTown. Now this reason, I will give out again to show how much I have paid attention. 
When I first joined hometown, 1 year, and nearly 1 month ago, I was almost immanently attached, this server showed me courtesy and Friendship like I had never seen before, there was respectful staff that kept everyone at there best. Now, after nearly a month - maybe a few weeks - I actually greifed a town, Star's town (I think) and claimed I was hacked, compulsive liar Here. Now that I think back, I shouldn't have congratulated myself On getting out of punishment, I should Have immediately Cam forward and admitted, I did that on purpose, because I didn't think I'd get caught (staff is too good xD). Fast-forward after I have been let back in. I met a guy, we became friends and more, after we broke it off, I was Depressed, and had anxiety. So I acted out, and Acted disrespectful to staff, and to my ex. Which resulted in multiple warnings from staff, that I did not abide. Which ultimately resulted in a ban. So after this, I appealed again, to my disbelief I was accepted. a few months goes by, and Again, I was disrespectful - just because I was having emotional family problems is still not a valid reason to be a disrespectful pervert, I know this now. And even then. I WAS STILL ACCEPTED IN. and with everyone being on edge, because I was told. "This is your last chance". And then, that day, (or the day after, I forget) I had made a mildly inappropriate comment, (mild, but still unacceptable) In which I said "jess dont make boys look up lily's skirt" that had inappropriate meaning, and I understand I should have left it in my oovoo chat. 

Regardless. I am fully aware of these mistakes, continuous of the same acts.
through my short ban period, I have barely entered minecraft. and Instead spent some time with my solitude, Improving my behavior socially.

and I guess this is my way of begging, for a final, utmost, end-of-all-my-bad-days, Chance.

:3

Why do you want to come back: I think enough has been stated above, you all know why

_░▒███████
░██▓▒░░▒▓██
██▓▒░__░▒▓██___██████
██▓▒░____░▓███▓__░▒▓██
██▓▒░___░▓██▓_____░▒▓██
██▓▒░_______________░▒▓██
_██▓▒░______________░▒▓██
__██▓▒░____________░▒▓██
___██▓▒░__________░▒▓██
____██▓▒░________░▒▓██
_____██▓▒░_____░▒▓██
______██▓▒░__░▒▓██
_______█▓▒░░▒▓██
_________░▒▓██
_______░▒▓██
_____░▒▓██

NetherGoblin had asked Kat without my notice, if I could reapply, her response (paraphrased) "She can, but I do not have to accept it".

Messages In This Thread
A final appeal? - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-14-2016, 03:07 AM
RE: A final appeal? - by TheOnlyKat - 10-16-2016, 05:39 AM
RE: A final appeal? - by TheCrookedDoctor - 10-16-2016, 11:03 PM