The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal.
Exclamation 
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP): 'Hometown'

Minecraft name: Dj_Cookie

Reason for your ban: Grief.

Who banned you:'Guy'

Why should you be unbanned: Hi, I have only recently started playing Minecraft again with my friend
Dj_Caz (Who I referred to the server) and so all the updates on Minecraft are strange to me.
I have been reported of griefing a village, to which I know exactly what village 'Guy' is referring
to. I came across this village soon after I had joined the server and it was populated with a large
number of 'NPC characters'. Due to my limited experience on the new Minecraft updates, I truly
believed this was an 'NPC village' as it looked like one. If I was to know this was a players
construction I would not have touched it, as it deeply annoys me if someone is to do it to me.
As a resolution, I am willing to collect the items and give them back to the player, whilst
sincerely apologising for the event.  

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy playing this server with a couple of friends in the evening
time and enjoy the type of people that play the server as most servers are now far too complex
for me to understand. I hope you are to accept my apologies as I can stress no more over how
I made the mistake of thinking it was a computer generated village.

Regards,

Dj_Cookie.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal. - by Dj_Cookie - 10-15-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by thatguy3339 - 10-15-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: Ban Appeal. - by Dj_Cookie - 10-15-2016, 11:14 PM