The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
[b]Server you were banned on (SMP): hometownMC[/b]

Minecraft name: PhantomNerd

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I want to be unbanned because i will never use use cheats or hacks again and i truly and honestly was not thinking straight, my heart truly dropped when i saw that i was banned i felt so stupid for what i did, I just want to be an active member of the server and be friends with any and all i can.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because Hometown is the most memorable server i have ever been on, and one of the only ones i ever play on, and i love the people, the community the server provides, and just how calm i feel when i play on the server. I never wanted to get banned and i feel so dumb for getting myself banned, and if i do get unbanned i plan on starting over completely, i want to help others in the server feel happy, and also wouldn't mind starting a shop. but i also accept it if i stay banned, i'm against cheating and i really don't know what went through my head that would make me think that it's not a big deal, and because of that i'm sorry, and now i'm left here heartbroken. i started playing on the server about 3 years ago, and just started again 2 days ago after not playing for over a year, and the feeling of nostalgia was almost overwealming, i didn't realize how much i missed the server. and two of my friends are planning to play on the server as well, and i hope i may be able to join them. anyways this is why i wish to be able to join again and am truly sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by PhantomNerd - 10-19-2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-23-2016, 03:25 PM