The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on the HomeTown SMP.

Minecraft name: My MC username is DaDerpGoat.

Reason for your ban: X-Ray (I did it, but read the whole thing)

Who banned you: I was IP-Banned by Grimme_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: OK, yes, I x-rayed. And I am sorry. I had an x-ray resource pack downloaded to test out some mods/world generation options a while ago, and I just randomly decided to put it on, and get a few diamonds. Well, I ended up getting over 2 stacks. I then went to market, sold a large majority of it for cash, and I bought a beacon, then I made a bunch of iron blocks with iron I had previously got from /warp jellyiron. I had no time to use this beacon as it was late and I put it in my chest at home, hopped off the server and went to bed. I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I will give all the diamonds I got from x-raying to all the people I was mining with, and return the beacon to who I bought it from, letting them keep the money to say I'm sorry.

Why do you want to come back: Because I spent a lot of time on this server, and I only x-rayed once, leading to a ban. I promise I will not do it again, and I really want to come back to this server as it is a good one, I don't really find many good servers, I find you have a good community, And I would like to be part of it once again. This server means a lot to me, and I would like to continue playing on it with many of my friends that I have made over my brief few days on this server. I have taken time away from my many other projects to play on here, and I hope you can understand that I truly want to come back.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by DaDerpGoat - 10-23-2016, 04:50 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-23-2016, 03:24 PM