The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blufire2's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: Blufire2

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I can't blame anyone but myself for getting myself banned. I just kind of woke up today randomly and thought, Man I need to speed up this process because otherwise this will take way too long. I came on to just build everyday for an hour or two. Probably get the chat talking about Spongebob or Smash Melee or something. Saying "Why I should be unbanned" sounds kind of controlling or assertive. The point has been made, I never really tried an Xray before but it was definitely foolish to think I could hide that.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to keep on building and expanding into bigger and better things. I also like the community, it seems pretty chill. I used to be on a different server and I was #3 in the server out of about 5000 people and I like to start over. I got bored being there because I had everything my time on there could buy.
When I joined, I found a spot in the middle of nowhere, I built and lived there for like 10 hours. Then one day I checked out shops. I forgot to set my home there. I didn't quit because I liked the community and started over. Once I was 10 hours into building my new base, I found out a mod could actually help me find my old place. And a mod found another persons place which blew my mind. I've never seen a staff care that much.

And also just a friendly reminder, there is a real person behind the writing that took real time to write this so I'd appreciate it if you at least took the time the read it. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Blufire2's ban appeal - by Blufire2 - 10-24-2016, 10:29 AM
RE: Blufire2's ban appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 10-24-2016, 11:01 AM