• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal
I was browsing through the forums and the rules and what not and i noticed multiple pictures of the spawn area x-ray area. It says that the Ip-Ban is permanent I am currently working on another appeal but if it's permanent does that mean i cant get back in even with a good appeal?

"Lv.2 : bans and permanent bans (perma-ban).  Bans are given to players who have engaged in a serious breach of the server’s rules, or when players use alternate accounts to evade previous bans.  A ban will remain in effect until the offender submits a correctly formatted ban appeal on the server forums, and the server’s staff accepts this appeal.  A permanent ban is given to repeat offenders who broke the server’s rules on multiple occasions. After 2 – 3 repeated and appealed bans, staff members will institute a permanent ban on an account’s name.  This ban is usually* unappealable even if the offender submits an appeal.  In the event of a player advertising another server’s IP, or engage in an illegal behavior within the server, staff will automatically institute a permanent ban on an account.  (* Means that–in some cases–permanent bans have been appealed, but are very difficult to even be considered)"

Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread...d=27#pid27
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Im Absolutely Sorry- Dawn's Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 01-26-2016, 04:42 AM