The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vehicles are HERE! But are they worth it?
Information 
Yes the new vehicles are here and can be purchased at /warp dealership!
There are 9 types vehicles available for purchase and each has 3 speed variants and colors/designs.I personally have the Tier-3 Parachute, Yellow car, Green Tank, and Nether Raft.
So im here you help you decide if they are really worth buying.
I like all of my purchases but here are some things you should think about before right clicking that sign. 

Lag:
Your connection to the server may heavily effect you ability to move inside the vehicles. 

Terrain:
The ground based vehicles CANNOT go up 1 block heights (Except Motorbike) and need to be drove on a flat surface. Some are also water based, Air based, and Rail based so keep this in mind also.

Money:
These vehicles are pricey! They are all in the thousands, so make sure you have extra money so you arent completely broke after your purchase.

Storage:
MAKE SURE you have these in an enderchest when you arent using them these are EXPENSIVE items that can be dropped, died with, burned, and stolen! Make sure you always keep them in a very save place is what im getting at.

Movement:
Ask a friend that has the vehicle you want to purchase to take theirs on a test drive. This will help you get a feel of how the vehicle moves. Each vehicle moves different ways of moving so make sure you like how it moves before buying it.

Vehicle Abilities:
Some vehicles have abilities such as, Shooting bombs, shooting missiles, Holding 2 people, and jumping up 1 block on the ground. So make sure you read the description of the vehicle to see what other things the vehicle does other than move.

Those are most of the factors that should help you decide if you want a vehicle or not, I hope you enjoyed and please leave feedback below <3
Have a great day!  Angel

Messages In This Thread
Vehicles are HERE! But are they worth it? - by Donkey - 11-12-2016, 04:32 PM