The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Early Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Well I'll be pulling 14 hour guard shifts through the Thanksgiving holiday, and will probably be losing steady internet access throughout the month of December. So I'm posting this in case I can't log in at a more opportune moment.

If you've helped me with my first minecraft server adventure (good ol HT, btw), inspired me to build better, contributed to Tuxtown since I've joined it, or looked to be having a rough time between now and when I first started playing on Hometown... you may have noticed a gifted VIP status! This is both my personal thanks to you as a player, and hopefully a useful boost to the server as well ( I have no clue if that made a dent to your normal income).

This will be my last "butt kisser" thread, I promise. I'll be trying really hard to have a secret santa gift ready in time, and I have a bit more work to do in Tuxtown (and the gathering of materials that accompanies it). Thank you ALL for making this such a wonderfully positive experience and I'm trying to learn to build better just so I can say that Hometown inspired me to do it! You guys rock ^_^

Messages In This Thread
Happy Early Thanksgiving and Christmas! - by Riavis - 11-19-2016, 11:51 AM