The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was banned but, am innocent
Name smp.Hometown.
Name BandanaBoy18
Reason: I was banned by an Alt. [I was defending my brother, not that family will help in the situation.]
Who banned you: Someone named Kat. This was a nickname.
Help, I was banned by someone named Kat, they nicknamed themselves this and thought I was someone else. I have never been banned before and I do not know what to do. His name was Blitz246, He is my brother. He was swearing and forgot to take off caps lock. I defended him because I was his brother and I didn't want to lose playing with him and I was banned on the spot.I was banned for an alt, I do not know what that means, Please help, I have started this server from a friends recommendation yesterday and I do not wish for it to be taken from me so quickly! I may have said a lie or two but, I apologize. I was up at night until I was told to get off. I really do not want my hard work to be taken! I am deeply sorry and I do wish to play again. I do not know how long the Bans last.

Messages In This Thread
I was banned but, am innocent - by BandanaBoy18 - 12-18-2016, 09:34 AM
RE: I was banned but, am innocent - by Star - 12-18-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: I was banned but, am innocent - by Derpylord - 12-21-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: I was banned but, am innocent - by Star - 12-21-2016, 02:48 AM
RE: I was banned but, am innocent - by TheOnlyKat - 12-21-2016, 04:37 AM