The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
KeaPatera's Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown Survival

Minecraft name: KeaPatera/iKea

Reason for your ban: Rule 1 & 2 Violation/Rudeness

Who banned you: KatNip

Why should you be unbanned: First of all, I would like to honestly apologise to the server and everyone I have caused pain and trouble to. My actions were VERY unexcusable and unfortunately I went too far when I could have stopped myself. Im not sure if I should go into detail of what I said but it is along the lines of sarcastically calling people "a-holes" and saying "STFU" a lot. I tend to have some dark humour.

I have probably hurt some people personally and I'm pretty sure I offended some people personally. I tend to forget that not everyone has the humour that I do and some people can be more sensitive than others to certain things or statements.

I wasnt really being myself. I always wanted to be one of the "cool players" who were popular and everyone liked and I was trying too hard to the point where it obviously got me banned.

(I am not a very good writer so bear with me)

I would like to say that I am very sorry to those who I have hurt and I understand If you do not want me back. I should accept the consequences of my actions. 

Right after I was banned the sudden "woah what have I done" feeling hit me. It took a blow to realise that I was being excessive even though I had warnings from other players and mods.

Why do you want to come back: Well for the past year and a half (I think) this server has been my life. It was my cope for dark times and freedom in good times. It was there for me during my brothers transplant and sickness and when I was suicidal and depressed. It was one of the best things that happened to me. Ive known some amazing people on here (such as Senpai_matthew, shelbie, Miku, RedemptionRX2, xxsuperfoxx, bumblebeebuster, and all the amazing mods and Admins.) I hope that you may forgive me and we can work out a game plan on how we can control the situation if it ever becomes noticable again.
I would like to try again if you would have me and I understand If you wont. Again, This was entirely my fault and my father always told me that every action has a consequence. There is no escaping it.

I will always love you all and I thank you for the experience and the friendships and the support and the safety I've gotten out of this server. You were always there for eachother during hard times. 

--

In case I am forever banned, I would like to set some affairs,

I would like to leave my whole town, all my properties, money, mayoral rights of Coquitlam (warp Coquitlam), and items to Senpai_Matthew so he can carry on what I fell in love with.
I was planning on making him Co-Mayor eventually but this would be a good time to let him become Co-Mayor

--

Sincerely,
Keaton H. | KeaPatera  Heart

Btw If anyone has a question or needs me to clarify I will be happy to. My writing skills are a bit off but i hope I got it covered.

Messages In This Thread
KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 01:53 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-13-2017, 05:33 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-13-2017, 06:07 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by TheOnlyKat - 01-14-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: KeaPatera's Appeal - by Alex_Utley - 01-16-2017, 08:00 AM