The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: iamaunicorn13

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: vilneas                                                                                                                                                              
Why should you be unbanned: I really enjoy playing minecraft with my friends on a server. The staff/admin are wonderful and everyone seems to treat each other fairly. I have a great house that i have invested about a month, time-wise, of work into. Ad i made a simple mistake and i will be more than happy to replace all the crops i didn't replant. And i will make sure that nothing like this will NEVER happen again. im really sorry!

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy being able to play on a server with other people and really be able to interact with other players. The economy aspect of the server adds a simple but intriguing glow to the server, and i just think minecraft is a great game to play to play with other people safely, and still have immense amounts of fun.

Messages In This Thread
Ban appeal - by dance.doll - 01-25-2016, 10:40 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by vilneas - 01-25-2016, 10:44 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by vilneas - 01-26-2016, 11:39 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by madelo951 - 01-27-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by dance.doll - 01-27-2016, 06:34 AM
RE: Ban appeal - by vilneas - 01-27-2016, 06:54 AM