The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: HometownMC

Minecraft Name: Praeter 

Reason for your ban: (Overwhelming) Grief/Thievery (I guess) 

- Dug grass along the main pathway. 
- Built a dirt wall covering the main pathway.
- Harvested crops from someone's farm.
- Stole mushrooms from someone's farm.
- Shattered glass from an abandoned building.
- Smashed flower pots.
- Broke about 63 wool carpet. Used that carpet to build up and jump off. Did the same thing with sand four times. 
- Chopped wood to build a boat and rowed across the sea. I found an island with a portal and proceeded to teleport. I found myself in the underworld, breaking nether rack.
 - Destroyed about 346 blocks in total. 

Who banned you: Saiyaka 

Why you should be unbanned: Yes, I've done many bad things, because I am a sad maggot  that deserves death. I'm quite new to this server and didn't know/read the rules because of my 3rd grade reading level. I was ignorant of my actions, due to the lack of warning. I thought that it was okay to build and destroy in the area that I was in. Since I could place blocks and destroy without any warning messages appearing.  As they say "Ignorance is bliss." I was careless, ignoring the rules from the start. I deeply regret doing so. If you unban me, I'll be sure to read and follow the rules. 

Why do you want to come back:
To destroy the blocks I placed and restore the blocks I destroyed. Ungrief, you could say. I also want to start fresh on this server.

And as corny as this appeal may sound, I tried. Also, I apologize for those I griefed and stole from.

Thanks. Smile 

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Praeter - 02-14-2017, 04:16 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-14-2017, 07:58 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Praeter - 02-14-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-15-2017, 07:14 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Praeter - 02-15-2017, 07:40 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-16-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Praeter - 02-17-2017, 01:25 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Saiyaka - 02-17-2017, 08:28 PM