The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Barry Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Barrythebee69

Reason for your ban: Rule 2

Who banned you: Grimm
Why should you be unbanned: I had purchased a lifetime access pass to ./warp swissflags because
people say its good and has bumper cars. I went there and saw that all the rides were the same, it was
small and bumper cars was never open when ever I went. I asked Sir for a refund because when we had
purchased access the rules didn't say no refund. He said you can't have a refund if you have no reason,
I told him I would sue him(because i was sued once so i figured i could sue him) and then the admins
got involved and said stop so we stopped but sir asked why do you want a refund to us and the last
thing I said before getting banned was "I want a refund because all the rides are the same, and bumper
cars is never open." I understand why we were banned but I think it was too harsh,
in ones eye's being "Annoying" is different than someone else's view of it. We are sorry for what we
did for not listening to staff and being annoying to Sir even though he repedetly said no refunds, and
didn't listen/understand. I do think being IP banned for rule 2 is harsh because some xrayers dont even
get that punishment. I understand that 500 dollars wasn't worth getting banned and I'm sorry for
disobeying grimm/kat's orders. We should of just dropped it because it was such a petty thing to argue
over.

Why do you want to come back: Me and aqua and chennzy01 have been apart of this server for
almost 2 years now and we just came back and there is still all the same nice people who we remember
from a year ago. I would like to come back because this server is the only server I consistently played
on. I have many good memories and many hours logged onto hometown because of the amazing community and
the homey feel of it. Aqua and I apologies for the trouble we have caused to the people of hometown,
and we hope you can forgive us for being annoying to you.

Messages In This Thread
Barry Ban Appeal - by barrythebee69 - 02-18-2017, 05:38 AM
RE: Barry Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-18-2017, 05:53 AM
RE: Barry Ban Appeal - by barrythebee69 - 02-18-2017, 05:57 AM
RE: Barry Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 02-18-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: Barry Ban Appeal - by barrythebee69 - 02-18-2017, 07:50 PM