• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
(03-05-2017, 11:35 PM)Bobbrito Wrote: Okay, I understand. I am just going to be completely honest. I do indeed have two accounts, and I forgot MrTools even came on the server, but I remember now. I used to use MrTools a lot but them I switched to Bobbrito since it was my main account and has the ranks on most servers, simple.

" Lv.3 : Internet Protocol Ban (IP ban).  This punishment is reserved for repeat offenders who use alternate accounts, players who have engaged in cheating on the server, or placed on top of some permanent bans in some instances.  This ban denies access to the server from a player’s electronic device through their Internet service provider."
Citation: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

In accordance to our rulebook, your two accounts have been permanently banned for: multiple/repeated accounts of griefing, x-raying, chat disturbances, and alt use.

I cannot in good faith let you back on this server; appeal denied.  I wish you the best of luck finding a new server, and I hope you can use this as a mature learning experience to read and follow the rules on all other servers henceforth.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by Bobbrito - 03-04-2017, 10:38 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-05-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Bobbrito - 03-05-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by Grimm_Wolfe - 03-06-2017, 07:11 AM